In accordance with the board’s objectives, Eksportfinans adheres to the Norwegian code of practice for corporate governance (NUES) last updated on October 17, 2018, to the extent possible.
The corporate governance report in the right hand column gives a description of how Eksportfinans has adapted to the different areas of corporate governance as defined in the code of practice, based on the “comply or explain principle”.
The company's corporate governance report is based on the following structure:
- Implementation and reporting on corporate governance
- Equity and dividends
- Equal treatment of shareholders and transactions with close associates
- Shares and negotiability
- General meetings
- Nomination Committee
- Board of directors: composition and independence
- The work of the board of directors
- Risk management and internal control
- Remuneration of the board of directors
- Remuneration of executive personnel
- Information and communications
Please refer to the full report in the right hand column for more information.