Processing of personal data in Eksportfinans ASA
Below is information on how Eksportfinans processes personal data it is collecting, why this is done and your rights concerning this process.
Contact details for Eksportfinans as data controller are:
Address: Dronning Mauds gate 15, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47 2201 2201
Organization number: 816 521 432
Responsible for personal data in Eksportfinans is Elise Lindbæk (tel. +47 2201 2201, email@example.com)
1. What kind of personal data is collected and why
Data is collected and processed:
- to fulfill an agreement the company has with individuals or companies. The processing is a consequence of such agreement;
- to be able to give updated information on the company’s business and performance. The processing of personal data is based on legitimate interest or consent;
- to be able to handle and reply to inquiries. The basis for the processing of personal data in this case is legitimate interest. We have made the decision that this is often necessary in order to be able to reply and handle such inquiries
- in connection with application for vacancies. The processing is based on consent given in connection with the application.
Furthermore, the company collects information and/or documentation required by law, for example copies of identity cards. These are processed in accordance with the guidelines herein.
2. Transfer of personal data
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal basis for such transfer.
Eksportfinans uses occasionally data processors to process personal data on its behalf. In such cases, Eksportfinans has entered into agreements to take care of the data security in all aspects of the processing.
3. Storage time
Eksportfinans will only store personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose the personal data was collected as well as to comply with laws and regulations regarding storage.
This means for example that personal data processed by the company based on consent, will be deleted if the consent is withdrawn and personal data processed in order to fulfill an agreement will be deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all duties in connection with the agreement are fulfilled. This applies unless there is a legal requirement for further storage.
4. Rights concerning processing of personal data
You have the right to demand access to, correction and deletion of the your personal information Eksportfinans processes. You can read more about these rights on the webpage of Datatilsynet.
To exercise your rights, you have to contact Eksportfinans which will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days.
You will be asked to confirm your identity or to submit further information prior to exercising your rights. This in order for Eksportfinans to be certain that it is only you who is given access to your personal data and not someone imposing as you.
If you are of the opinion that Eksportfinans’ processing of personal data is not in conformity with what is described herein or that it is in breach of the personal data regulations, you can complain to Datatilsynet.
You will find information on how to contact Datatilsynet on their website.
Changes made to the services of Eksportfinans or the Personal Data Regulation may result in changes in the information given herein. Updated information will be made available on Eksportfinans’ website.